Proper working brakes are crucial for your and other drivers’ safety on the road. Regular inspections and servicing ensure your brakes are in optimal condition to avoid accidents and other mishaps. With proper brake repair in Fort Worth, TX, drivers can rest easy knowing they are in the hands of experts. Brake repair provides optimal safety and keeps your vehicles running for years.
Jewell Auto provides high-quality car brakes repair in Fort Worth and the surrounding Texas towns. We can inspect your vehicle for brake issues, test your brake system, and replace faulty pads with durable, new alternatives. Stay safe on the road with our thorough, detail-oriented mechanics.
Types of Brakes We Service at Jewell Auto
Various kinds of brakes are available for repair at the Jewell Auto shop. Regardless of your car’s brake problems, we have adequate knowledge and training. Our team has over 25 years of combined experience repairing and replacing the following brake types:
- Drum brakes: Drum brakes feature a lining that stops the wheel’s movement and apply pressure to slow your car. You may have drum brakes on some or all of your wheels.
- Disc brakes: These brakes work similarly to bicycle brakes. Brake pads exert pressure against a metal disc to stop the wheel’s movement. This friction leads to eventual wear and tear.
- Handbrake: The handbrake is a mechanical system between your front seats that can serve as an emergency brake. This brake doesn’t rely on brake fluid, allowing the car to stop even with a leak in the brake line.
Signs You Need a Brake Repair in Fort Worth
When you need a brake repair in Fort Worth, TX, our mechanics from Jewell Auto can help you identify the following signs that you need a brake replacement:
- Brake light is on: Your brake light appears when the handbrake is on but may also stay active in other scenarios. If your brake light or ABS (Antilock Braking System) light activates, this is a warning that you need brake services.
- Squealing or grinding sounds: When your brakes are in poor condition, the brake rotor makes a squealing sound with a metal tab to indicate when you need a brake pad replacement.
- Poor brake activation: If you have to push the brake pedal all the way down to stop your vehicle effectively, you need immediate service. You may have a brake fluid leak or require a parts replacement. Jewell Auto can diagnose the issue promptly and accurately.
Get a Brake Repair in Fort Worth from Jewell Auto
When you need reliable brake repair, Fort Worth, TX, Jewell Auto offers the most comprehensive solution. Our mechanics have the necessary training and provide quality handiwork regarding your car brakes repair. We personalize service to your vehicle’s specific needs, so you’ll never get unnecessary services.
Keep yourself and others safe on the road with new brakes. Contact Jewell Auto in Fort Worth, TX, for the most affordable prices for repairing brake pads and rotors. Speak to our friendly team of certified automotive professionals when you contact 817-924-1776.